Monday, November 30, 2009

Forgetful or memory loss?

WOW... I haven't been doing my blogs lately! And I have been having trouble remembering things. I guess I'm getting old!

Well... Deer season is over! YES.... No more cleaning up fur in my garage. The only thing I like about deer season is that we get LOTS of good jerky that my mom and my mother-in-law make. Otherwise, I wouldn't go through all the trouble skinning and chopping up the deer meat. Well, until next season or spring, I have lots of jerky!

Thanksgiving was so fun! I got to spend time with my family and we ate a lot of GOOD food. We had:
three different kinds of turkey, duck, stuffed chicken wings, Spring rolls, Sticky rice, Jasmine rice, mashed potatoes with gravy, baked potatoes, chicken salad, another kind of salad, and egg rolls, ham soup, Curry Chicken soup, and beef rice noodle soup.

For dessert we had:
Cherry pie, Pumpkin pie, Triple chocolate meltdown, Triple chocolate raspberry meltdown, and an Ice cream cake for my cousin's birthday.

Well, besides being stuffed and lazy for the weekend, Back Friday was CRAZY! I bought so much stuff that I really regret buying :( Now I have to return some of them... There were so many people at the mall and Wal mart. Today is Cyber MONDAY! I get to buy stuff online too!

Until next time, have fun and be safe!

1 comment:

A Good Life said...

Wow Baobie, sounds like you had a lot of great food. I love jerky too, that is what we do with our deer too, because I don't like deer meat to well. Some of my family likes the deer steaks and mixing pork with the deer hamburger. I am getting excited to have a break and now it is a little stressful since next week is my last week, because we are going to Vegas the last week of school, so I need to work just a little harder. Well see you in class and take care and have a good weekend.