

I have always wanted children in the future, because I can always have fun now and I won't have to worry about that later. Well, what do you know? I went from being a normal teen to a mother of two in a day! Not only that, I get stuck with them for two weeks!
I have never been so tired in my life! Thanks to my sister-in-law, I don't want to have any children until I'm forty! She said that it was going to be fun taking care of the two babies (Charlie and Mitchell). It turns out that I'm not ready to be tired and cranky all of the time (laugh out loud). Having the babies over isn't so bad, it's just tiring when my husband's so lazy and he doesn't even know how to mix formula for a baby. It's also hard because my in-laws won't even watch their own grandsons. So I have a terrible two year old and a four month old baby that I will be stuck with until the La Crosse new year.
So, here's the fun. I was mixing formula for the baby and my husband is watching football with his friends. The next thing I hear is "Bao, the baby is crying; Bao, Charlie (the two year old) is pinching Mitchell; Bao; Bao; Bao." Then after feeding the baby, my in-laws expected me to cook dinner for them, then they wanted me to change the baby's diaper, then feed Charlie! This weekend was so crazy my head was going to blow! I noticed that I was like a parent to seven adults and two babies! Going to the store with the kids was also a fun experiment (not really). Charlie wanted a Thomas the Train toy and I wouldn't buy it for him so he got all angry at me and started to throw the toys off the shelves; he even started to cry so loud, I was embarrassed! I don't see how people can have five children when two are enough! I just don't know how my mother did it with us eight children by herself!
I had such a busy weekend that I forgot to write my blog! So this weekend was a disaster and I hope these upcoming two weeks won't be either. I hope that I will have fun with the babies and doing my daily routine! Wish me luck!
I have never been so tired in my life! Thanks to my sister-in-law, I don't want to have any children until I'm forty! She said that it was going to be fun taking care of the two babies (Charlie and Mitchell). It turns out that I'm not ready to be tired and cranky all of the time (laugh out loud). Having the babies over isn't so bad, it's just tiring when my husband's so lazy and he doesn't even know how to mix formula for a baby. It's also hard because my in-laws won't even watch their own grandsons. So I have a terrible two year old and a four month old baby that I will be stuck with until the La Crosse new year.
So, here's the fun. I was mixing formula for the baby and my husband is watching football with his friends. The next thing I hear is "Bao, the baby is crying; Bao, Charlie (the two year old) is pinching Mitchell; Bao; Bao; Bao." Then after feeding the baby, my in-laws expected me to cook dinner for them, then they wanted me to change the baby's diaper, then feed Charlie! This weekend was so crazy my head was going to blow! I noticed that I was like a parent to seven adults and two babies! Going to the store with the kids was also a fun experiment (not really). Charlie wanted a Thomas the Train toy and I wouldn't buy it for him so he got all angry at me and started to throw the toys off the shelves; he even started to cry so loud, I was embarrassed! I don't see how people can have five children when two are enough! I just don't know how my mother did it with us eight children by herself!
I had such a busy weekend that I forgot to write my blog! So this weekend was a disaster and I hope these upcoming two weeks won't be either. I hope that I will have fun with the babies and doing my daily routine! Wish me luck!

3 comments:
Hi Bao,
Take a deep breath, it will be alright. Children are time consuming and are an experience, as many of us learn as we go. I would have a housefull of kids 7 and under than have teenagers. I have 6 kids and they are all wonderful but each are unique and a challenge. When it is your children it is much easier to take of them. When it is someone else's it can be a little bit more of a challenge, because the children are accustomed to their parents and routines. i feel bad that no one is helping you, because it is hard to take of someone else's babies by yourself and to do all of your other responsibilities such as college, house chores, and daily errands. I wish you luck and hope the next two weeks will be better.
Oh yes, I can help you can or freeze stuff or give info on that. If you need help with children, you and the babies can come to my home for the weekend and hang out.
Hey Bao,
It will get better. I promise. Most children are unpredictable. You don't know what they're going to do or when they're going to do something horrible. It's just something that they do. I've heard that you're more excited about children when they're actually your own children. I'm sure that's true because you know what they're going to be like. So take a deep breath and just keep thinking that everything is going to be alright because it will be. I'm excited to read your next post!
Hi Bao,
It can be difficult to take care of someone else's children. I took care of a girlfriend's daughter 2 days a week this summer and found it pretty tough. When the children are not your own, it becomes hard to discipline them. My own daughter is a breeze compared to watching someone else's kids.
Mrs. Allard
Post a Comment